Terms & Conditions
1. Australian Inspirational Film Festival is open to all film genres and films from all countries. However, film content should be in line with the festival’s ethos and vision. We are seeking films that are: inspiring, positive, hilarious, witty, nourishing, well-crafted, thought-provoking, entertaining, joyous, uplifting & enlightening.
2. If the Film’s final running time is more than 2 minutes and less than 30 minutes including credits if any, the Film may only be submitted as a Short film. Even if the Film has been submitted as a Feature film, it will be included for consideration only in the Short category.
3. A feature film is any film with a running time of more than 70 minutes.
4. The Festival does not require première status for submissions.
5. Films should not have been made prior to 1 January, 2016.
6. The producer grants the Australian Inspirational Film Festival the rights to:
(a) Exhibit the film in the Australian Inspirational Film Festival and any subsequent tour.
(b) Reproduce the film for inclusion as part of a compilation.
(c) Exhibit a portion of the production (not exceeding 5 minutes for films over 30 minutes, or 20% of the total length for films under 30 minutes) and/or the trailer for the purposes of promoting the festival.
7. The producer warrants to the Australian Inspirational Film Festival that they have obtained all the necessary permissions to enter this film and that the film does not infringe the rights, including copyright, of any third party. This includes use of music and literary material (i.e. if your film is based on a novel or poem).
8. Entries will not be considered valid until the entry fee has been paid.
9. Once entered, films may not be withdrawn without the authorisation of our festival director. In the event of a film withdrawing, the entry fee is non-refundable.
10. If your film is selected for screening you will be sent a letter of confirmation no later than Friday, February 8, 2019. Digital master files must be received by Friday, March 8, 2019.
11. Materials submitted in the initial entry process will not be returned.
12. Films in languages other than English must be supplied with English subtitles.
13. The Australian Inspirational Film Festival will only screen productions finished as a DCP or high resolution Apple ProRes, H.264 or MP4 digital file (the following codecs will NOT be accepted FLV, WMV, AVI, or any low res files).
14. Please do NOT send a DVD directly to the festival.
15. If your submission is nominated for an award you agree that the judge’s decision final. NB - to avoid any conflict of interest, judges will be excluded if they have any connection with any of the films. Our festival directors also work in the film industry, and will therefore not be on the awardsjudging panel.
Please note: ENTERING A FILM IN THIS FESTIVAL IMPLIES THE ACCEPTANCE OF THESE REGULATIONS.